Thursday 8 December 2011

Possible images

Below are images that I am considering using for one of my ideas. One issue I have however is that Gemma doesn't like getting her photo taken, so I found it difficult to find images on her. Yet, I have found images that she has taken herself that represent her well.


This is a rare occasion of Gemma being involved in a photo, this was taken during a wedding for my cousin. It's just a shame she isn't looking at the camera.




Gemma has always had her own style. She isn't afraid to contrast unusual colours and patterns together. Her style is more tomboy and would never been seen in a dress or make up. The image above shows exactly what her style is like with how she has used four different shoelaces to tie her shoes. 



Gemma will not be impressed if she found I took a picture of her whilst she was asleep. This was taken at half two in the afternoon. This shows exactly how her brain works and represents her upside down sleeping pattern. This means that on odd days she will sleep when people are awake and be awake when people are asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment